Amberlyst 15 catalyzed prenylation of phenols: one-step synthesis of benzopyrans
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Molecules, Molecular Diversity Preservation International, Volume 2, Number 7, p.100–105 (1997)
Keywords:2, 2-dimethylbenzopyrans, Amberlyst 15, calanolides, eupatoriochromene, nuclear isoprenylation
A convenient one-step synthesis of 2,2-dimethylchromans and chromenes using Amberlyst 15 as a catalyst is described.
Cite this Research Publication
G. P. Kalena, Jain, A., and Banerji, A., “Amberlyst 15 catalyzed prenylation of phenols: one-step synthesis of benzopyrans”, Molecules, vol. 2, pp. 100–105, 1997.
Related Research Publications
- Synthesis of O-heterocycles via intramolecular reductive deoxygenation of o-aroyloxyacetophenones: one-step synthesis of benzofurans
- Facile fabrication of TiO 2-graphene composite with enhanced photovoltaic and photocatalytic properties by electrospinning
- Pharmacological activities of chromene derivatives: An overview
- Activation of low-valent titanium reagents with iodine: Facile low-temperature mcmurry reaction and n/o-debenzylation/deallylation
- Freely dispersible Au@TiO2, Au@ZrO2, Ag@TiO2, and Ag@ZrO2 core-shell nanoparticles: One-step synthesis, characterization, spectroscopy, and optical limiting properties