Analysis of segmental durations and significance of dynamic duration modification for emotion conversion
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:International conference on Signal and speech processing, TKM college of Engineering (2014)
Cite this Research Publication
T. T. Joy and Govind, D., “Analysis of segmental durations and significance of dynamic duration modification for emotion conversion”, International conference on Signal and speech processing. TKM college of Engineering, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Analysis of Segmental Durations and Signaificance of Dynamic Duration Moification for Emotion Conversion
- Improving the Flexibility of Dynamic Prosody Modification Using Instants of Significant Excitation
- Mathematica on Raspberry Pi: A low cost platform for Computational experiments and symbolic computing
- Low Cost RADAR design using GNU Radio
- Neutral to Target Emotion Conversion Using Source and Suprasegmental Information.