Angular Momentum, PSF Rotation, and 3D Source Localization: A Statistical Performance Analysis
Publication Type:Conference Paper
We present a computational imaging approach for encoding the 3D location of a point source via a rotating PSF. We also discuss statistical upper bounds on the precision of 3D sub-diffractive source localization, based on Bayesian error analysis.
Cite this Research Publication
P. S., R., K., and S., N., “Angular Momentum, PSF Rotation, and 3D Source Localization: A Statistical Performance Analysis”, presented at the 06/2014, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- PSF ROTATION WITH CHANGING DEFOCUS AND APPLICATIONS TO 3D IMAGING FOR SPACE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
- Simulation of Helical Modulation in a Focal Plane Array
- Vibration based fault diagnosis of monoblock centrifugal pump using decision tree
- Simulation of the S-Band photon vorticity modulation scheme
- Counting rotation symmetric functions using Polya's theorem