Antioxidants as Therapeutical Agents for Male Infertility.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal International Medical Sciences Academy (2006)
Cite this Research Publication
M. Maneesh and .Jayalekshmi, H., “Antioxidants as Therapeutical Agents for Male Infertility. ”, Journal International Medical Sciences Academy , 2006.
Related Research Publications
- Role of Reactive Oxygen Species and Antioxidants on Pathophysiology of Male Reproduction
- Effect of Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol, Lecithin and L-ornithine-L-aspartate on Ethanol Induced Hypoproteinemia and Hyperlipidemia in Rats
- Effect of Alpha-Tocopherol Supplementation on Renal Oxidative Stress and Na+/K+-Adenosine Triphosphatase in Ethanol Treated Wistar Rats.
- Impaired Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis Function In Men With Diabetes Mellitus
- Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Radiation (RF-EMR) from GSM (0.9/1.8 GHz) Mobile Phones Induces Oxidative Stress and Reduces Sperm Motility in Rats