The art, method, manner, process and system of a nano-biomineral for multi-modal contrast imaging and drug delivery
Source:Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Volume WO2014141288 A1, Number PCT/IN2013/000143, India (2014)
The present invention relates to a nano-sized material that can provide contrast enhancement for multple imaging methods and also deliver therapeutic molecules such as nucleic acids or chemo drugs to diseased sites such as cancer. In particular, the present invention relates to nano-sized synthetic calcium phosphates and calcium apatite nanomaterials showing simultaneous contrast for at least any two of the medical imaging modalities including radio, raman-, near-infrared fluroscence-, magnetic resonance and x-ray-imaging.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- The art, method, manner, process and system of multifunctional nanobiomaterial for molecular imaging and drug- delivery
- Multifunctional calcium phosphate nano-contrast agent for combined nuclear, magnetic and near-infrared invivo imaging
- Colloidal chitin nanogels: A plethora of applications under one shell.
- Magnetic resonance functional nano-hydroxyapatite incorporated poly(caprolactone) composite scaffolds for in situ monitoring of bone tissue regeneration by MRI
- Synthesis of Ti-based electrodes using Ti-salt flocculated sludge and their application in lithium-ion batteries