Article published elsewhere as abstract
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, Volume 30, Number 2, p.253-254 (2012)
Keywords:Anti-Bacterial Agents, azithromycin, Humans, India, letter, prescription, Salmonella typhi, typhoid fever
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
V.A. Kumar, “Article published elsewhere as abstract”, Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, vol. 30, pp. 253-254, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Revised ciprofloxacin breakpoints for Salmonella: Is it time to write an obituary?
- Pitfalls of interpreting ciprofloxacin minimum inhibitory concentrations in salmonella enterica serovar typhi
- Typhidot (IgM) as a reliable and rapid diagnostic test for typhoid fever
- Reductive amination of aliphatic carbonyls using low-valent titanium reagent: a convenient route to free primary amines
- Salmonella Typhimurium pneumonia in a patient with multiple myeloma