Asian paradox of psychological support: Findings from the second Diabetes Attitudes Wishes and Needs study (DAWN-2)
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, Volume 5, Number 4, p.354-355 (2013)
Keywords:Algeria, Asian, clinical study, cultural factor, depression, diabetes mellitus, emotional stress, human, India, Japan, letter, mental health, mental health care, patient care, priority journal, psychological aspect, Turkey (republic)
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Sa Kalra, Balhara, Y. P. Sb, Verma, Kc, and Unnikrishnan, A. Gd, “Asian paradox of psychological support: Findings from the second Diabetes Attitudes Wishes and Needs study (DAWN-2)”, Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, vol. 5, pp. 354-355, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- South Asian women with diabetes: Psychosocial challenges and management: Consensus statement
- Diabetes self-efficacy strongly influences actual control of diabetes in patients attending a tertiary hospital in India
- Foot care practice- The key to prevent diabetic foot ulcers in India
- Assessment of quality of life in patients on hemodialysis and the impact of counseling.
- Obesity in children & adolescents