Assessment of perceptions and practice of family planning among married women.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Kerala Nursing Forum, Volume 10(4) (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
, Lekha Viswanath, and L, V., “Assessment of perceptions and practice of family planning among married women.”, Kerala Nursing Forum, vol. 10(4), 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Learning needs of antenatal mothers in a teriary care hospital.
- Effectiveness of Breast Massage on Expression of Breast Milk among Mothers of Neonates Admitted in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Relationship of basic conditioning factors, self- care agency and self- care practice among women with gestational diabetes mellitus- an application of Orem’s theory of self care
- Level of anger and its psychosocial factors among adolescents
- Impact of a Comprehensive Nursing Intervention Package on the glycemic control of women with GDM