Benign metastasizing leiomyoma - Case report and review of literature
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:European Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Volume 159, Number 1, p.240-241 (2011)
Keywords:abdominal pain, adult, Antineoplastic Agents, aromatase inhibitor, benign metastasizing leiomyoma, bronchoscopy, cancer surgery, case report, clinical feature, computer assisted tomography, estrogen receptor, female, gonadorelin, histopathology, human, human tissue, Humans, hysterectomy, immunohistochemistry, leiomyoma, letter, Lung Neoplasms, lung surgery, lung tumor, mediastinum mass, middle aged, myoma, nephrectomy, ovariectomy, Postoperative Complications, priority journal, progesterone receptor, raloxifene, retroperitoneal tumor, selective estrogen receptor modulator, Soft Tissue Neoplasms, tamoxifen, treatment outcome, Uterine Neoplasms, uterus myoma, weight reduction
cited By (since 1996)2
Cite this Research Publication
S. Z. Ahmad, Anupama, R., and Vijaykumar, D. K., “Benign metastasizing leiomyoma - Case report and review of literature”, European Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, vol. 159, pp. 240-241, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Intraoral schwannoma- A report of two cases
- Adenomatoid tumor of uterus- A rare Leiomyoma mimicker
- Disseminated Peritoneal Leiomyosarcomas After Laparoscopic " Myomectomy" and Morcellation
- Neuroendocrine tumor of vulva: A case report and review of literature
- Papillary carcinoma thyroid with uveal metastases.