Biologically Inspired Data Propagation and Aggregation Method for Wireless Sensor Networks.
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Cite this Research Publication
J. Freeman, Ramesh, M. V., and Mohan, A., “Biologically Inspired Data Propagation and Aggregation Method for Wireless Sensor Networks.”, in ICWN, 2008.
Related Research Publications
- Biologically inspired data propagation and aggregation method for wireless sensor networks
- Factors and Approaches Towards Energy Optimized Wireless Sensor Networks to Detect Rainfall Induced Landslides.
- Robot assisted wireless sensor network for monitoring and detection of explosives in indoor environment
- An Intelligent Plant EMG Sensor System for Pre-detection of Environmental Hazards
- Real time landslide monitoring via wireless sensor network