Biomedical Applications of Graphene: Opportunities and Challenges
Source:Graphene: Synthesis, Properties, and Phenomena, Wiley-VCH, p.373-408 (2012)
cited By 0
Cite this Research Publication
M. Koyakutty, Sasidharan, A., and Nair, S., Biomedical Applications of Graphene: Opportunities and Challenges. Wiley-VCH, 2012, pp. 373-408.
Related Research Publications
- Confocal raman imaging study showing macrophage mediated biodegradation of graphene in vivo
- Hemocompatibility and macrophage response of pristine and functionalized graphene
- Differential nano-bio interactions and toxicity effects of pristine versus functionalized graphene.
- Cellular and molecular mechanistic insight into the DNA-damaging potential of few-layer graphene in human primary endothelial cells
- Hybrid Composites of LiMn2O4–Graphene as Rechargeable Electrodes in Energy Storage Devices