A case report of an integrated approach in Distal Radio-Ulnar joint stiffness
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Anveshana Ayurveda Medical Journal, Volume 1, Issue 2, p.71-73 (2015)
Keywords:Distal Radio-Ulnar joint, Pronation, Supination
Wrist joint stiffness is the common ailment which we come across in our practice after cast removal. The diagnosis of the condition and providing suitable rehabilitation techniques at the earliest restores the normal status of joint. In this regard, a case of a young patient with Distal Radio-Ulnar Joint stiffness presenting with restriction of pronation and supination after cast removal was treated with an integrated approach of Ayurveda and Physiotherapy successfully and it is hereby reported here.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Septic arthritis due to tubercular and Aspergillus co-infection.
- Investigation of Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Super Alloy C-276 by Continuous Nd: YAG laser Welding
- Effect of Gandharvahastadi eranda taila in Katigraha
- NUMBERS MATTER: CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF ADDITIONAL BELLY OF FIRST AND SECOND LUMBRICAL MUSCLES OF THE HAND
- Analysis of the WISP3 gene in Indian families with progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia