A case of verrucous hemangioma and its dermoscopic features.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Dermatol Online J, Volume 6, Issue Suppl 1, p.S56-8 (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
V. Prabhakar and Kaliyadan, F., “A case of verrucous hemangioma and its dermoscopic features.”, Indian Dermatol Online J, vol. 6, no. Suppl 1, pp. S56-8, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Smith-Magenis Syndrome: Face Speaks.
- Cytodiagnostic copper pennies in chromoblastomycosis.
- Aerial image classification using regularized least squares classifier
- Refining the phenotypical and mutational spectrum of Taybi-Linder syndrome.
- Congenital subaxial cervical subluxation presenting as a bilateral Erb's palsy: surgical management, rehabilitation, and outcome.