Characterization of U2AF6, a splicing factor related to U2AF35
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Molecular and cellular biology, Am Soc Microbiol, Volume 22, Number 1, p.221–230 (2002)
Cite this Research Publication
J. Shepard, Reick, M., Olson, S., and Graveley, B. R., “Characterization of U2AF6, a splicing factor related to U2AF35”, Molecular and cellular biology, vol. 22, pp. 221–230, 2002.
Related Research Publications
- Down-regulation of nuclear aryl hydrocarbon receptor DNA-binding and transactivation functions: requirement for a labile or inducible factor.
- Brain proteomics of anopheles gambiae
- Cloning and Expression of Treponema Denticola Fibronectin-binding Protein (Fbp)
- Advanced glycation of type I collagen and fibronectin modifies periodontal cell behavior
- Epidermal growth factor stimulates cAMP accumulation in cultured rat cardiac myocytes