Chemoprofiling and Antioxidant Activity Studies of Shilajit – A Herbal Composition
Publication Type:Book Chapter
Source:Utilisation and management of Medicinal Plants, Daya Publication House, Volume 2, New Delhi, p.273-287 (2012)
Cite this Research Publication
Z. S. Pillai and Joy, B., “Chemoprofiling and Antioxidant Activity Studies of Shilajit – A Herbal Composition”, in Utilisation and management of Medicinal Plants, vol. 2, New Delhi: Daya Publication House, 2012, pp. 273-287.
Related Research Publications
- Embelin: A Lead Molecule for the Future
- Synthesis and Antibacterial Screening of novel derivatives of 2,5-dihydroxy-3-undecyl1-1,4-benzoquinone
- Lanthanide Terpyridine-Based Assemblies: Towards Dual Luminescent Probes
- Estimation of Phenolics and Evaluation of Antioxidant activity of Cinnamomum malabatrum (Burm. F). Blume.
- A comparative study of set up variations and bowel volumes in supine versus prone positions of patients treated with external beam radiation for carcinoma rectum