Classification of impulse faults in transformers using adaptive filtering approach
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:10th Insucon Intern. Conf., Birmingham, UK (2006)
Cite this Research Publication
A. Palani, Jayalalitha, S., Madhumohan, N., and Jayashankar, V., “Classification of impulse faults in transformers using adaptive filtering approach”, in 10th Insucon Intern. Conf., Birmingham, UK, 2006.
Related Research Publications
- Improved method for epoch extraction in high pass filtered speech
- Epoch Extraction in High Pass Filtered Speech Using Hilbert Envelope.
- Classification of robotic arm movement using SVM and Naïve Bayes classifiers
- Classifying Movement Articulation for Robotic Arms via Machine Learning
- Simplified Framework for Designing Biorthogonal and Orthogonal Wavelets