Comments on "A fuzzy approach to strategic games"
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Fuzzy Systems, IEEE Transactions on , IEEE, Volume Volume:13 , Issue Issue: 3 (2005)
A fuzzy approach was proposed in the above paper for the solution of strategic games and some useful conclusions were presented on the selection of optimal strategies in the prisoner's dilemma game. In this paper, a general result is presented for the case in which a prisoner is noncooperative and selfish, which makes the evaluation suggested in the above paper redundant in this case.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- A fuzzy approach to the 2 × 2 games and an analysis of the game of chicken
- Fuzzy modeling and optimal control of nonlinear second order systems
- GAVLC: GA with Variable Length Chromosome for the simultaneous design and stability analysis of T-S fuzzy controllers
- Exact Fuzzy Modeling and Optimal control of a Launch Vehicle in the atmospheric phase
- Variable Gain Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Logic Controllers