Comments on "an unusual cause of bronchial obstruction"
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Lung India, Volume 29, Number 3, p.300 (2012)
Keywords:bronchus obstruction, bronchus rupture, case report, fiberoptic bronchoscopy, human, letter, mediastinal lymphadenitis, steroid, steroid therapy, thorax radiography, tuberculous lymphadenitis, wheezing
cited By (since 1996)1
Cite this Research Publication
A. Mehta, “Comments on "an unusual cause of bronchial obstruction"”, Lung India, vol. 29, p. 300, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- A diagnostic dilemma: A young boy with loss of weight, pulmonary infiltrates and cervical lymphadenitis
- Tissue is issue: Not all masses are tumors
- Transperitoneal laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty in unusual circumstances- Is the outcome comparable to that achieved in familiar pathologies?
- Cardiac anaphylaxis: a case of acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction after IM epinephrine for anaphylactic shock.
- Clinical characteristics of 327 Asian patients with autoimmune pancreatitis based on asian diagnostic criteria