Congenital isolated H-type tracheo-oesophageal fistula identified by milk scan
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, Volume 40, Number 7, p.1118 (2013)
Keywords:barium, bronchoscopy, case report, gastroesophageal reflux, human, imaging, infant, male, milk scan, note, sulfur, tracheoesophageal fistula
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
S. S. Palaniswamy, Harish, V., and Subramanyam, P., “Congenital isolated H-type tracheo-oesophageal fistula identified by milk scan”, European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, vol. 40, p. 1118, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- A case of VACTERL and non-VACTERL association without the "v and L"
- Salivagram revisited: Justifying its routine use for the evaluation of persistent/recurrent lower respiratory tract infections in developmentally normal children
- Isolated absence of right pulmonary artery
- Prenatal detection of congenital high airway obstruction syndrome with encephalocele.
- Prenatal diagnosis of isolated interrupted inferior vena cava with azygos continuation to superior vena cava