Convenient synthesis of multi-labelled mevalonic acids
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:The Symposium on Isoprenoids: Chemistry and Aplications, Malti-Chem. Research Centre, Nandsari, Baroda (1975)
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji, Barton, D. H. R., Mellows, G., and Sim, K. Y., “Convenient synthesis of multi-labelled mevalonic acids”, in The Symposium on Isoprenoids: Chemistry and Aplications, Malti-Chem. Research Centre, Nandsari, Baroda , 1975.
Related Research Publications
- A low cost implementation of multi-label classification algorithm using mathematica on Raspberry Pi
- Solving multi label problems with clustering and nearest neighbor by consideration of labels
- Biosynthesis of bakuchiol, a meroterpene from Psoralea corylifolia
- A Short Synthesis of (+)-Mevalonolactone
- Biosynthesis and interconversion of phytoecdysones in Sesuvium portulacastrum L.