Cordifolisides A, B, C: Norditerpene furan glycosides from Tinospora cordifolia
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Phytochemistry, Elsevier, Volume 37, Number 3, p.781–786 (1994)
Several glycosides were isolated, as polyacetates, from the n-BuOH fraction of the Tinospora cordifolia stems. The structures of three new norditerpene furan glycosides cordifoliside A, B and C have been established by 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopy.
Cite this Research Publication
V. D. Gangan, Pradhan, P., Sipahimalani, A. T., and Banerji, A., “Cordifolisides A, B, C: Norditerpene furan glycosides from Tinospora cordifolia”, Phytochemistry, vol. 37, pp. 781–786, 1994.
Related Research Publications
- Norditerpene furan glycosides from Tinospora cordifolia
- Stereochemical Assignment of Tertiary Hydroxyl Group in Diterpene Furan Glycosides by Pyridine Induced Shifts, 13C-and 2D-NMR Spectroscopy
- An immunologically active arabinogalactan from Tinospora cordifolia
- Stereochemistry of a Guainolide fromCyathocline purpurea, by high resolution NMR spectroscopy
- Pimolin, a new class of natural product from Pimpinella monoica: A novel dimeric furochromone