Cosmetically disfiguring side effects of cyclosporine
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Trichology, Volume 4, Number 1, p.50 (2012)
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
V. Va Panicker, Mathew, Aa, and Dhamramaratnam, A. Db, “Cosmetically disfiguring side effects of cyclosporine”, International Journal of Trichology, vol. 4, p. 50, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Rigor Mortis or something else?
- Epidemiology and treatment pattern of atopic dermatitis in patients attending a tertiary care teaching hospital
- A rare association of childhood alopecia areata and blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus syndrome: Successfully treated with diphenylcyclopropenone
- Maxillary reconstruction: Current concepts and controversies
- Organic carbon in paddy fields and its effect on arsenic in groundwater, West Bengal