Cytodiagnostic copper pennies in chromoblastomycosis.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Dermatol Online J, Volume 7, Issue 2, p.145-6 (2016)
Cite this Research Publication
G. Anjaneyan, Jagadeesan, S., and Thomas, J., “Cytodiagnostic copper pennies in chromoblastomycosis.”, Indian Dermatol Online J, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 145-6, 2016.
Related Research Publications
- Monilethrix, a rare inherited hair shaft disorder in siblings.
- A rare association of childhood alopecia areata and blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus syndrome: Successfully treated with diphenylcyclopropenone
- A case of verrucous hemangioma and its dermoscopic features.
- Diaper dermatitis with psoriasiform id eruptions
- Comments on "Impact of bronchoalveolar lavage multiplex polymerase chain reaction on microbiological yield and therapeutic decisions in severe pneumonia in intensive care unit".