DDQ/PbO2: a Novel Oxidation System for Hindered Electron Rich Benzhydrols
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Molecules, Molecular Diversity Preservation International, Volume 5, Number 3, p.240–244 (2000)
Keywords:benzophenones., DDQ, hindered benzhydrols, oxidation, PbO2
A convenient mild protocol for oxidation of highly hindered electron rich benzhydrols using DDQ / PbO2 has been developed.
Cite this Research Publication
G. P. Kalena, Jadhav, S. M., and Banerji, A., “DDQ/PbO2: a Novel Oxidation System for Hindered Electron Rich Benzhydrols”, Molecules, vol. 5, pp. 240–244, 2000.
Related Research Publications
- Development and evaluation of calcium oxide absorbent immobilized on fibrous ceramic fabrics for high temperature carbon dioxide capture
- Facile synthesis of 1,2,3-tricarbonyls from 1,3-dicarbonyls mediated by cerium(IV) ammonium nitrate
- Low-Valent Titanium Mediated Reductive Deoxygenation of Carbonyls to Methylenes Via Carbon-Nitrogen Bond Cleavage in N-(Arylmethyl) Anilines
- High surface area sol-gel alumina-titania nanocatalyst
- Nanocrystalline tin disulfide coating of reduced graphene oxide produced by the peroxostannate deposition route for sodium ion battery anodes