Design of Axial Mode Helical Antenna Array for NOAA-18 HRPT Reception at 1700MHz.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:PISER12 Progress In Science and Engineering Research Journal , Volume 02, Issue 06, p.381-385 (2014)
This paper presents a new design technique for an axial mode helical antenna array to achieve a gain of 22dBi at 1700MHz for an efficient NOAA-18 HRPT reception. The geometrical parameters for a helical antenna are obtained by Particle Swarm Optimization. Design technique such as introduction of parasitic elements have been adopted and the simulation is done using 4NEC2.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- On chip ACPW fed monopole antenna
- Simulation of Helical Modulation in a Focal Plane Array
- Design and Evaluation of Printed Log Periodic Dipole Antenna for an L-band Electrically Steerable Array System
- Design of an unequally spaced reflect-array
- Establishment of pre-processing station for denoising NOAA satellite images using Legendre Fenchel transformation method