Design of Whitworth Quick Return Mechanism Using Non-Circular Gears
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:IRF International Conference, Pune, India (2014)
Cite this Research Publication
J. Sai Praneeth, Sreedharala, A. Kumar, Darisi, N. Kumar, and M. Elangovan, “Design of Whitworth Quick Return Mechanism Using Non-Circular Gears”, IRF International Conference. Pune, India, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Vibration Based Fault Diagnosis of Automobile Gearbox Using Soft Computing Techniques
- Enhancement of flow-induced motion of rigid circular cylinder on springs by localized surface roughness at 3$\times$ 10 4≤ Re≤ 1.2$\times$ 10 5
- Automobile Gearbox Fault Diagnosis using Naive Bayes and Decision Tree Algorithm.
- Numerical Integration over Three-Dimensional Regions Bounded by One or More Circular Edges
- Actively targeted cetuximab conjugated $\gamma$-poly (glutamic acid)-docetaxel nanomedicines for epidermal growth factor receptor over expressing colon cancer cells