Detection of Exudative Maculopathy from Retinal Fundus Images
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Computer Applications, Citeseer, Volume 97, Number 18, p.48–49 (2014)
Diabetic retinopathy is a group of eye problems caused due to diabetes. Longer time a person has diabetes; the higher is his or her chances of developing diabetic retinopathy. One of the stages of diabetic retinopathy is Exudative Maculopathy. Spontaneous progression and regression of exudates causes Exudative Maculopathy.This work focuses on extraction of exudates from retinal fundus images using image processing techniques.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Unsupervised segmentation of retinal vessels from fundus Fluorescein angiogram images
- Diabetic Maculopathy detection using Fundus Fluorescein Angiogram images – A Review
- Blood vessel segmentationin fundus images using contourlet transform
- Automatic detection of microaneurysms and hemorrhages in digital fundus images
- Smartphone-based fundus camera device (MII Ret Cam) and technique with ability to image peripheral retina.