Detection of HSV1 DNA segments in human oral cancer biopsies by dot-blot and in-situ DNA hybridisation techniques
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research, Volume 10, Number 4, p.291-294 (1991)
Keywords:article, herpes simplex virus 1, human, human tissue, In Situ Hybridization, major clinical study, mouth cancer, virus DNA
cited By 6
Cite this Research Publication
D. M. Vasudevan, Raghunath, P. N., Shanavas, K. R., Vijayakumar, T., and Antony, A., “Detection of HSV1 DNA segments in human oral cancer biopsies by dot-blot and in-situ DNA hybridisation techniques”, Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 10, pp. 291-294, 1991.
Related Research Publications
- Viruses in human oral cancers
- Detection of herpes simplex virus type-2 DNA and human papilloma virus DNA sequences in cervical carcinoma tissue by molecular hybridization.
- Demonstration of HSV-I antigen in patients with oral cancer by immunofluorescence and immunoperoxidase techniques
- Chromosome abnormalities in squamous cell carcinoma of the human oral cavity
- Detection of herpes simplex virus type-2 antigen(s) in biopsies from carcinoma of the uterine cervix