Development of Controller for Parallel Operation of Gas Turbine Plants
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Electric Power Components and Systems, Taylor & Francis, Volume 41, Issue 1, Number 1, p.100–109 (2013)
Keywords:Gas Turbine, Load frequency control, Parallel Operation, Proportional\ Integral\Derivative Controller
Gas turbines are used in biomass plants for energy conversion. An effective control scheme is required for optimal performance during parallel operation. In this article, an optimal proportional-integral-derivative controller is developed for isolated operation. The gas turbinesare then connected in parallel, and an effective control scheme is developed for their paralleloperation. The response of the gas turbine plants with a proportional-integral-derivative controllerin parallel operation shows improved performance.
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Control of Heavy-duty Gas Turbine Plants for Parallel Operation Using Soft Computing Techniques
- Small and large signal modeling of heavy duty gas turbine plant for load frequency control
- ANN Controller for Heavy Duty Gas Turbine Plant.
- Fuzzy Based Controller for Heavy Duty Gas Turbine Plant
- Small signal modelling of gas turbine plant for load frequency control