Discontinuity induced bifurcations in higher dimension Filippov systems.
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:Int. Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICOEV 2015), Slovenia (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
B. Santhosh, Narayanan, S., and Padmanabhan, C., “Discontinuity induced bifurcations in higher dimension Filippov systems.”, in Int. Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICOEV 2015), Slovenia, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Discontinuity induced bifurcation in nonlinear oscillators
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Shrouded Turbine Blade System with Impact and Friction
- Energy Harvesting from Nonlinear Vibration Absorbers
- Dynamics of Oscillators with Continuous and Discontinuous Nonlinearities by Harmonic Balance and Path following
- Discontinuity induced bifurcations in Nonlinear Systems.