This document is downloaded from DR-NTU, Nanyang Technological University Library, Singapore.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Cite this Research Publication
A. B. Y. Lim, Batabyal Sudip Kumar, and Pramana, S., “This document is downloaded from DR-NTU, Nanyang Technological University Library, Singapore.”, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- A cuprous oxide–reduced graphene oxide (Cu 2 O–rGO) composite photocatalyst for hydrogen generation: employing rGO as an electron acceptor to enhance the photocatalytic activity and stability of Cu 2 O
- Chemical welding of binary nanoparticles: room temperature sintering of CuSe and In2S3 nanoparticles for solution-processed CuInSxSe1-x solar cells
- Novel assembly of an MoS2 electrocatalyst onto a silicon nanowire array electrode to construct a photocathode composed of elements abundant on the earth for hydrogen generation
- Morphology and stoichiometry control of hierarchical CuInSe 2/SnO 2 nanostructures by directed electrochemical assembly for solar energy harvesting
- Optical and electrical properties of wurtzite copper indium sulfide nanoflakes