The Effect of Intravenous Conivaptan on Intraocular Pressure.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:J Ophthalmic Vis Res, Volume 11, Issue 1, p.126-7 (2016)
Cite this Research Publication
S. Valsala Krishnankutty and Rajan, S., “The Effect of Intravenous Conivaptan on Intraocular Pressure.”, J Ophthalmic Vis Res, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 126-7, 2016.
Related Research Publications
- Effectiveness of single dose conivaptan for correction of hyponatraemia in post-operative patients following major head and neck surgeries
- Respiratory and hemodynamic outcomes following exchange extubation with laryngeal mask airway as compared to traditional awake extubation.
- Systemic absorption of 0.1% triamcinolone acetonide as topical application in management of oral lichen planus.
- Outcomes associated with stroke volume variation versus central venous pressure guided fluid replacements during major abdominal surgery.
- A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Phase IIB Trial of Curcumin in Oral Leukoplakia.