Effect of music on comprehension and recall among medical students in Kerala
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:National Medical Journal of India, Volume 23, Number 6, p.373-374 (2010)
Keywords:analysis of variance, arousal, comprehension, evoked auditory response, female, human, Humans, learning environment, Learning Style, letter, male, Medical, medical student, mental capacity, mental concentration, mental performance, Mental Recall, Music, music therapy, positive feedback, Questionnaires, sleep time, student attitude, Students, therapy effect, word recognition, working memory
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Sa Aswathy, Kurian, Ba, Sreeja, Kb, Valsala, L. Sb, Kalapurakal, Ab, Kumar, A. Ab, Anjana, A. Sb, Thomas, A. Sb, Prathap, Ab, and Nair, AbRajendran, “Effect of music on comprehension and recall among medical students in Kerala”, National Medical Journal of India, vol. 23, pp. 373-374, 2010.
Related Research Publications
- Conversion efficiency enhancement of CdS quantum dot-sensitized electrospun nanostructured TiO2 solar cells by organic dipole treatment
- Investigating multi target drug action of aloe vera using computational analysis
- Advances in cancer nanomedicine
- Addressing the Needs of Disaster Survivors: Does Their Voice Matter?
- Development and implementation of pediatric formulary & drug therapy guide in a tertiary care Hospital in India