Effect of Plant Essential Oils on Biofilm Formation and Adherence of Multidrug Resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:98th Indian Science Congress , SRM University, Chennai, (2011)
Cite this Research Publication
H. .Jayalekshmi, Sree, P. D., and Nair, B. G., “Effect of Plant Essential Oils on Biofilm Formation and Adherence of Multidrug Resistant Staphylococcus aureus.”, 98th Indian Science Congress . SRM University, Chennai , 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Screening of Dietary Substances: New Blockade Strategy on Quorum Sensing.
- Vancomycin creep and Daptomycin Minimum Inhibitory Concentration in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- Effect of Chronic Ethanol Administration on Testicular Antioxidant System and Steriodegic Enzyme Activity in Rats and its Reversal with Ascorbic Acid
- Impact of Staphylococcus aureus on pathogenesis in polymicrobial infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Vertebral Osteomyelitis Following Epidural Catheterization: A Case Report and Literature Review