Embelin: A Lead Molecule for the Future
Publication Type:Book Chapter
Source:Bioactive Phytochemicals: Perspectives for Modern Medicine , Daya Publication House,, Volume 2, New Delhi, p.531-545 (2012)
Cite this Research Publication
Z. S. Pillai and Joy, B., “Embelin: A Lead Molecule for the Future”, in Bioactive Phytochemicals: Perspectives for Modern Medicine , vol. 2, New Delhi: Daya Publication House, 2012, pp. 531-545 .
Related Research Publications
- Chemoprofiling and Antioxidant Activity Studies of Shilajit – A Herbal Composition
- Synthesis and Antibacterial Screening of novel derivatives of 2,5-dihydroxy-3-undecyl1-1,4-benzoquinone
- Lanthanide Terpyridine-Based Assemblies: Towards Dual Luminescent Probes
- Identification, Purification and Mass Spectrometric Characterization of Two Novel Cyclic Peptides from Clitoria ternatea
- Thermo-responsive fibrinogen nanogels: a viable thermo-responsive drug delivery agent for breast cancer therapy?