Enantiomeric synthesis of pyridyl-1-ethanol using Rhizopus arrhizus
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Biotechnology Letters, Volume 18, Issue 2, p.159-162 (1996)
Enantiomers of pyridyl-1-ethanols have been prepared via microbial reduction of pyridyl-1-ethanones and hydrolysis of (±)-pyridyl-1-ethyl acetates using Rhizopus arrhizus.
Cite this Research Publication
P. N. Patil, Salvi, N. A., Udupa, S. R., and Banerji, A., “Enantiomeric synthesis of pyridyl-1-ethanol using Rhizopus arrhizus”, Biotechnology Letters, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 159-162, 1996.
Related Research Publications
- Biotransformations with Rhizopus arrhizus: Preparation of enantiomers of sulcatol
- Chiral Synthesis of a-phenylpyridylmethanols with Rhizopus arrhizus
- Biotransformations with Rhizopus arrhizus: Preparation of the enantiomers of 1-phenylethanol and 1-(fo-, m-and p-methoxyphenyl) ethanols
- Synthesis of O-heterocycles via intramolecular reductive deoxygenation of o-aroyloxyacetophenones: one-step synthesis of benzofurans
- PCL-gelatin composite nanofibers electrospun using diluted acetic acid-ethyl acetate solvent system for stem cell-based bone tissue engineering