English to Indian Languages Machine Translation using LTAG
Source:Computational Engineering and Networking (CEN), Amrita University, Volume Masters, Coimbatore (2008)
Cite this Research Publication
V. Krishna Menon, “English to Indian Languages Machine Translation using LTAG”, Amrita University, Coimbatore, 2008.
Related Research Publications
- Training Tree Adjoining Grammars with Huge Text Corpus using Spark Map Reduce
- Dependency resolution and semantic mining using Tree Adjoining Grammars for Tamil Language
- Play-within-Play as explored by Girish Karnard in Hayavadana and Tugla
- Prediction of Malicious Domains Using Smith Waterman Algorithm
- A Paradigm based Morphological Analyzer for English to Kannada Using a Machine Learning Approach.