The epiknowledge of socially responsible innovation
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:EMBO Reports, Nature Publishing Group, Volume 15, Number 5, p.462-463 (2014)
Keywords:epiknowledge, gene expression, human, humanities, knowledge, letter, medical research, politics, priority journal, social behavior, sociology
cited By (since 1996)2
Cite this Research Publication
E. Sa Dove and Özdemir, Vbc, “The epiknowledge of socially responsible innovation”, EMBO Reports, vol. 15, pp. 462-463, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a science peace corps- An open letter to world leaders
- Special Issue "oMICS in AFRICA": Power to the people- Moving 21st century integrative biology from lab to village to innovation ecosystems
- RNF4 interacts with both SUMO and nucleosomes to promote the DNA damage response
- Modeling Diffusion of Blended Labs for Science Experiments Among Undergraduate Engineering Students
- Answer to the topic "management of pyogenic discitis"