ESEC: An Ideal Secret Sharing Scheme
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:Proceedings of ICCD 2014, 1st International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Communication and Devices, Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, p.135–143 (2014)
Keywords:Cryptography, Elliptical curve cryptography, Multilevel secret sharing, Secret sharing
Secret sharing techniques have been used to ensure data confidentiality and enable secure reconstruction of data. In this paper, we propose a novel secret sharing scheme called ESEC based on Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC). The proposed scheme is to distribute a secret to a non-intersecting group of participants with different privilege levels. In our implementation, we have three phases involving share generation, distribution, and secret regeneration. The threshold of different privilege levels is different and for reconstruction of the secret all participants will have to be from the same privilege level. The proposed scheme is a perfect and ideal secret sharing scheme.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Ideal Contrast Visual Cryptography for General Access Structures with AND Operation
- Ideal Contrast Visual Cryptography for General Access Structures with AND Operation.
- Power aware reconfigurable multiprocessor for elliptic curve cryptography
- Results on (2, n) Visual Cryptographic Scheme
- Secretly Shared QR Code and Its Applications