Experimental and computational investigations on open laminar flames of multi-component gaseous fuel mixtures.
Source:Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Volume Ph. D., New Delhi (2009)
The objective of this research is to study the laminar burning velocity using Heat Flux Method, effect of stretch diffusive-thermal instability of multi-component fuel mixtures burning in air (21% O2 & 79% N2 by volume). The work also involves flames simulations for 2D slot burners and 3D flat flame burner using FLUENT.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Adiabatic burning velocity and cellular flame characteristics of H 2–CO–CO 2–air mixtures
- Laminar burning velocity of propane/CO 2/N 2-air mixtures at elevated temperatures
- Numerical simulations of steady perforated-plate stabilized Syngas air pre-mixed flames
- Adiabatic burning velocity of H 2–O 2 mixtures diluted with CO 2/N 2/Ar
- Effect of hydrogen content and dilution on laminar burning velocity and stability characteristics of producer gas-air mixtures