A facile Multicomponent Reaction Involving Isoquinoline, Dimethylallene Dicarboxylate and 2-oxo-1H-Indole-3-Ylidenes
Publication Type:Journal Article
Transient zwitterions generated from dimethyl allenedi-carboxylate and isoquinoline were successfully intercepted with 2oxo-IH-indol-3-ylidenes to result in a facile multicomponent reaction under mild conditions.
Cite this Research Publication
R. Rejithamol, Babu, B. Pattoorpad, and Nair, V., “A facile Multicomponent Reaction Involving Isoquinoline, Dimethylallene Dicarboxylate and 2-oxo-1H-Indole-3-Ylidenes”, Synthesis, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Pharmacological activities of chromene derivatives: An overview
- A facile four component protocol for the synthesis of dihydropyridine derivatives
- A facile radical induced selective removal of N-propargyl protecting groups using low valent titanium reagents
- TiO2 nanofibers resembling 'yellow bristle grass' in morphology by a soft chemical transformation
- Role of TiO 2 nanoparticles on the photoinduced intramolecular electron-transfer reaction within a novel synthesized donor–acceptor system