Feature Selection in Top-Down Visual Attention Model using WEKA.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 24, Issue 4, p.38-43 (2011)
Cite this Research Publication
J. Amudha, Soman, K. P., and Kiran, Y., “Feature Selection in Top-Down Visual Attention Model using WEKA.”, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 38-43, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- A Knowledge Driven Computational Visual Attention Model
- Moving human detection in video using dynamic visual attention model
- Dimensionality reduced recursive filter features for hyperspectral image classification
- Study on effect of various cutting fluids during turning operations of AISI 1016 steel
- A survey on spiking neural networks in image processing*