Finite Element Analysis of Spur gears with Asymmetric Profile
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:Computer Aided Engineering (CAE 2007), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2007)
Cite this Research Publication
N. Saravanan, Kumar, V. N. S. Siddabattu, and Ramachandran, K. I., “Finite Element Analysis of Spur gears with Asymmetric Profile”, in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE 2007), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 2007.
Related Research Publications
- Classification of Gear Box Faults by Method of MSVM
- Evaluation of Statistical and Histogram Features for Misfire Detection in a Four Stroke Petrol Engine using Support Vector Machines
- Static and Dynamic Analysis of Asymmetric Bevel Gears using Finite Element Method.
- Fault diagnosis of spur bevel gear box using discrete wavelet features and Decision Tree classification
- Improvement of System Damping In Load Frequency Control of Steam Power Plant Using Fuzzy Controller