A Fuzzy Approach to the Game of Chicken Based on Fuzzy Expected Value Models
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Cite this Research Publication
R. Mathew and Dr. Kaimal, M. R., “A Fuzzy Approach to the Game of Chicken Based on Fuzzy Expected Value Models”, in IICAI, 2003.
Related Research Publications
- A fuzzy approach to the 2 × 2 games and an analysis of the game of chicken
- Design of optimal fuzzy observer based on TS fuzzy model
- Some remarks on the stability conditions of Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Controllers
- Fuzzy modeling and optimal control of nonlinear second order systems
- Comments on "A fuzzy approach to strategic games"