A Fuzzy Approach to Strategic Games Using Fuzzy Expected Value Models
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Computer Society of India, Volume 34, p.pp.40-47 (2004)
Cite this Research Publication
R. Mathew and Dr. Kaimal, M. R., “A Fuzzy Approach to Strategic Games Using Fuzzy Expected Value Models”, Journal of Computer Society of India, vol. 34, No. 2 vol., pp. pp.40-47, 2004.
Related Research Publications
- A fuzzy approach to the 2 × 2 games and an analysis of the game of chicken
- Comments on "A fuzzy approach to strategic games"
- Design of optimal fuzzy observer based on TS fuzzy model
- A Fuzzy Approach to the Game of Chicken Based on Fuzzy Expected Value Models
- GAVLC: GA with Variable Length Chromosome for the simultaneous design and stability analysis of T-S fuzzy controllers