Giant tonsillolith simulating tumour of the tonsil--a case report.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian J Cancer, Volume 21, Issue 2, Number 2, p.90-1 (1984)
Keywords:adult, Calculi, Diagnosis, Differential, Humans, male, Palatine Tonsil, Pharyngeal Diseases, Tonsillar Neoplasms
Cite this Research Publication
T. K. Padmanabhan, Dutt, G. S. Chandra, and Vasudevan, D. M., “Giant tonsillolith simulating tumour of the tonsil--a case report.”, Indian J Cancer, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 90-1, 1984.
Related Research Publications
- Beckwith–Wiedemann syndrome and Chiari I malformation—a case-based review of central nervous system involvement in hemihypertrophy syndromes
- Performance analysis of a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor using a novel SVPWM
- Intraoral schwannoma–a report of two cases.
- EEG acquisition device for A thought controlled robotic Arm
- A confusional tumour of the tongue