Global Airlines Industry: Is Cartel the Name of the Game?
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Global Management, Volume 1, Issue 2, p.87 (2011)
The article focuses on the case study of a strategic operational alliance between Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. and Jet Airways (India) Ltd. occurred in 2008. It was meant to improve performance and save costs through agreements on flights, fuel management and ground-handling. The chairman of Jet Airways Naresh Goyal stated that the alliance is meant for cost-effectiveness.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Training Bond Story of Jet Airways and Jan Peter
- Sanctity of Contract and Public Interest: A Case on Regulating Employment Relations in Indian Airlines Industry
- A Study of Hindi Translation Patterns for English Sentences with "Have" as the Main Verb
- DATA MINING: THEORY AND PRACTICE
- Professional Nursing– Questions Authentically Answered