Health Monitoring of a Gear Box Using Vibration Signal Analysis
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Applied Mechanics and Materials, Volume 813-814, p.1012-1017 (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
M. Saimurugan, “Health Monitoring of a Gear Box Using Vibration Signal Analysis”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 813-814, pp. 1012-1017, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- A Study on the Classification Ability of Decision Tree and Support Vector Machine in Gearbox Fault Detection
- Automobile Gearbox Fault Diagnosis using Naive Bayes and Decision Tree Algorithm.
- Microwave Characterization of Ecosand for Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielded Construction
- Fault Diagnosis of Automobile Gearbox Based on Machine Learning Techniques
- Multicomponent fault diagnosis using statistical features and regularized least squares