Heterocycles from diacetyl phenols: synthesis of benzodipyrans, acetylchromenes and pyrano [1, 2] benzisoxazoles (Invited Contribution)
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Heterocycles, Elsevier, Volume 28, Number 2, p.711–718 (1989)
Novel and facile syntheses of benzodipyrans, acetylchramenes and pyranol[1,2]benzisoxazoles from 2,4- and 4,6-diacetylresorcinols have been described. Regioselective condensations and reductions have been used as the key steps.
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji and Kalena, G. P., “Heterocycles from diacetyl phenols: synthesis of benzodipyrans, acetylchromenes and pyrano [1, 2] benzisoxazoles (Invited Contribution)”, Heterocycles, vol. 28, pp. 711–718, 1989.
Related Research Publications
- Enolates of Diacetyl Resorcinols: Application to Synthesis of Benzodipyrans
- Efficient syntheses of ($\pm$)[2-2H2] mevalonolactone and ($\pm$)[2-2H2] homomevalonolactone
- 4-Aryl-4H-Chromene-3-Carbonitrile Derivates: Synthesis and Preliminary Anti-Breast Cancer Studies
- Low-valent titanium: New synthetic applications (Invited contribution)
- Anacardic acid induces apoptosis-like cell death in the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae