Immobilizing polymer chains in chlorobutyl rubber nanocomposites
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) (2014)
The varying organic modification, lattice spacing, and concentration of added nanoclays have a profound effect on the constrained polymer volume in chlorobutyl rubber nanocomposites.
Cite this Research Publication
S. Appukuttan and Joseph, K., “Immobilizing polymer chains in chlorobutyl rubber nanocomposites”, Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE), 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Effect of nano clay on the constrained polymer volume of chlorobutyl rubber nanocomposites
- The role of surfactant type and modifier concentration in tailoring the properties of chlorobutyl rubber/organo clay nanocomposites
- Mechanical, thermal and transport properties of nitrile rubber (NBR)-Nanoclay composites
- Chlorobutyl rubber nanocomposites as effective gas and VOC barrier materials
- Modeling NBR- layered silicate nanocomposites: A DoE approach